How Does Monkeynastix Work ?
- A qualified instructor will come to your child's school or public venue to run a class once a week.
- Lessons run for 30 minutes.
- Lessons include a warm up to music, stretch and tone and working with specialised equipment.
- We believe in rewarding children to build their self esteem - each child receives a sticker at the end of every class.
- A certificate will be given to your child at the end of each term.
- At the end of each year, your child will receive a special Monkeynastix medal.
- Our Fun and creative approach to movement allows children to be children again.
- Monkeynastix is a broad-based, holistic programme that combines creativity, music and storytelling with basic training in flexibility, balance, strength, agility, co-ordination and body awareness. Your child will love each energy-packed lesson.
- Healthy Living Habits
- Get your child into healthy living habits from an early age. At Monkeynastix we reinforce what you are doing at home by incorporating some of the following into our lessons:
- Emotional intelligence (e.g. respect for yourself and others)
- Social skills (e.g. "Please" and "Thank you")
- Environmental awareness (e.g. waiting your turn)
- Healthy habits (e.g. Brushing teeth, sun protection, hygiene)
Open The Door to learn
- Create opportunities for your child to move. Your encouragement and support is important. Remember that every time your child moves, the door to learning opens.
- 20 Years Experience
- Now also successful and expanding in the USA, CANADA, UK, the Republic of Ireland, Australia, Botswana, Kenya, U.A.E. INDIA and Mauritius and others…
- Monkeynastix - the pioneer of movement education in South Africa for the past 10 years. Now also successful and expanding in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Australia, Botswana, Kenya and Mauritius.